I regret to say that I didn’t meet all of my reading goals for this year. I didn’t complete my Black Dagger Brotherhood Challenge that I do every year. This is the second year in a row that I’ve failed. I also didn’t read a G.A. Aiken book that I said I’d try to do. I really hate dragon shifters and this series is all about dragons. Ugh! I’m a huge fan of Aiken when she writes under her other pen name of Shelly Laurenston, so I thought I’d try.
I read a lot of good books this year but my top ten of this year are as follows in order:
1. Kiro’s Emily by Abbi Glines
2. Play by Kylie Scott
3. Sweet Girl by Cristin Harber
4. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
5. Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
6. Cowboy Take Me Away by Lorelei James
7. Very Wicked Beginnings by Ilsa Madden-Mills
8. Very Wicked Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills
9. Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon
10. Four Score by Lili St. Germaine
Not all of the above books came out this year but this is the year that I read them in.
My favorite new authors for me this year are as follows in no particular order:
Lili St. Germaine
Dawn Martens & Emily Minton
My goals for 2015 are as follows:
Read 200 books
Read a G.A. Aiken book
Complete my Black Dagger Brotherhood challenge
Well, that’s it for me this year. Thanks for all of your great comments and following us as we try to bring you the best reviews we can. See you next year!