7 Lovely Things Blog Hop
I, Naughty Book Snitch Mindy, have been nominated by Reed James at Naughty Lady Publications to participate in the Seven Lovely Things Blog Hop! Click HERE for Reed’s 7 Lovely Things. Reed writes some really fantastic erotica. Seriously… I put his work under my masturbation worthy category (2 finger 1 handed read) Well, I’m a pretty boring person so I’m going to have to really think about this and come up with some entertaining facts for everyone. Thank you Reed for nominating me. You’ve been an awesome friend on Twitter! #NaughtyMisfitsClub #NMC
Rules: I know… fucking rules. But we really need to have them and they’re so simple.
- Share 7 lovely facts about myself
- Nominate 15 blogs (or as many as possible, I went with that route) that I enjoy reading.
- Nominate those same 15 blogs to the do the same, linking back to my post.
7 Lovely Facts about me
1. I have four tattoos and want more. I used to have rainbow colored hair. My niece would call me Malibu Barbie. Not sure if she had multicolored hair or not…
2. I’ve shit my pants twice as an adult after a night of over drinking and forgetting that I may have limits. Apparently I think I’m fucking invincible when I’m drunk. So I don’t drink like that anymore and IF I do it’s just one or two drinks.
3. In my twenties, I used to work in a tattoo shop as a licensed body piercer. I pierced anything above the bellybutton. You would be surprised by how many men would pass out on me. I had one guy ask me out on a date after I pierced his nipples.
4. I love lots of different kinds of music, but I’m not a fan of country. I prefer metal and most of the music from the 80’s. I love everything from Glenn Millers Chattanooga Choo Choo to Queen to GNR to Cannibal Corpse.
5. I would love to try and write my very own erotic romance but I don’t have a story to tell and no talent to write.
6. I took ballet, tap and jazz as a kid and quit when I became a kickass and very cool teenager. I gave it up to hang out with the stoners and smoke cigarettes and pot behind the high school.
Nope… I dont have a gif for this one, but if you find one that you think would fit.. please let me know 🙂
7. Quick and Short Facts ~ I’m the oldest and funniest of two brothers and four sisters. I wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up. I’m a Capricorn. My favorite holiday is Halloween and my least favorite is Christmas. I think Stormtroopers are sexy. I’m afraid of spiders. I’m a workaholic. I love creamer with a little bit of coffee. My husband is THE Clit Commander and is the BEST pussy eater ever! I love reading… DUH! I’m also a FIRM believer in the courtesy flush.
So those are my 7 Lovely Facts about me. I hope you are now thoroughly entertained as I am now super embarrassed about fact 2.
I will now nominate some of my favorite blogs and authors. Some of them have already been nominated but I have to put them on here again because they are that badass! No pressure to participate if you don’t want to.
1. Anne at Dirty Girls’ Good Books
2. Erica at The Book Nuts
3. Megan at Reading Books Like A Boss
4. Books After FSOG
5. The Page Girls
6. Kumiko Lei at Lost In A Book
7. BSM Stoneking, Author
8. Setta Jay, Author
9. Jessica Satin, Author
10. Anthony Beal, Author
11. Cristin Harber, Author
12. Jessika Klide, Author
13. BB Blaque, Author
Now lets see what your 7 Lovely Things are